mercoledì 31 ottobre 2018

* * * 8 THE MAGIC JOURNEY

Today , I wish to show you , from My " BESTSELLER  ESTIVO " the :

CHAPTER  4 :

                   FROM  THE  "  VIOTIKO'  IKO  PSIXHANALISEOS "


Today , when I arrived to read about structures subjected to vertical stresses , I decided to look for . . .

I have seen that when I look for a solution , bearing in mind the whole problem , not a single particular aspect of it , and I free immerse myself into the " VIOTIKO' IKO PSHIXHANALISEOS " , the good solution " enfaneronete " in a very little " dhiastima " of time . . . despite  I haven't at all thought about it , the finding indicates the perspective from which to start the " Opera " , the chapter four .

The paper appears to me around six o' clock , in the today morning , solar hour , the 31th day of October 2018 .

It' s surprising that the pertinent colour of the reproduction , the printed copy " dhiladhi' , was a " free choice "  realized , time ago , by the machine . . .

You can appreciate below , the beautiful colour of the reproduction  and  My Wonderful Signature , that I wrote on the original paper , little more of  8 years ago .


DR.ssa   VENEZIANA  PALADINO     -    Plastic  Surgeon


* * * AER - ART - V * * * :



SCANNER  OF  TODAY  31/10  2018




Nessun commento: