sabato 1 aprile 2017

* * * LA SOURCE

TODAY  REPORTAGE :

Dearest friends readers , today I wish to show you another good example of space clearing .

Happens , even to me , but this is extremely rare , to buy something looking to the " exophillo " , dhiladhi' looking at the starting declared purposes of the vendor .
In the morning , I take the object , a book , and I decide to find some time to read . . .
I start to read and finish to read it in one , one hour and half . . .

You can see the  last " temakia " photographed by me  few seconds after their production . . .
In this case , I used a innovative tecnic  :
after reding some groups of pages , I cut them in " temakia " and I put them in a paper bag .

You may think , why so many time for this operation ?
The reason is that turning over the pages , I find that the protagonist of the book declares that is a publicity man maker and that his purpose is to make citizen to buy products .
This is not true at all . . .
The main idea is to convince working people , that buing products of a particular advertising group , you have more economic return . . .


DR.ssa   VENEZIANA  PALADINO  -  Plastic  Surgeon


* * * ART - V * * * :


PHOTOGRAPHY  OF  TODAY  01/04  2017   -   h   9.53


Nessun commento: