sabato 15 aprile 2017

* * * 8 THE MAGIC JOURNEY

 MODERN  TIMES

Who  can help to read the ANEMODHISKO ?

May be that a member of the school  . . . but travels in the past may be not so easy . . .
 Sure ,  a Atlandidha descendant can give deeper and more precise vision of how to look at the ANEMODHISKO .
And I have the luck to be a Atladidha , of course not the only one . . .
So , I show you my today photography . . .
The luck , even in this event , matters . . .

I wish you to spend in a pleasant way your next holidays , and  I hope that visiting , in a free way , ancient and modern Greece , will give you the gift to enjoy the sense of your life .
Have a good start . . .


DR.ssa   VENEZIANA  PALADINO  -  Plastic  Surgeon


* * * AER - ART - V * * * :


PHOTOGRAPHY  OF  TODAY  15/04  2017   -   h   10.07




Nessun commento: