giovedì 6 ottobre 2022

* * * 8 THE MAGIC JOURNEY

 I started  to appreciate hair modelling  few weeks  after My naissance .

Among My  Clients as Plastic  Surgeon ,  I had  the luck to talk with more than one good  Hair  Stylists and with a  Director of a Hair Stylist School too  . 

So ,  something  I have learned in the field .

Like the long lasting and High Degree French  Plastic Surgery  Schools , also  for Hair Styling I prefer scissors .

The below photography shows to You , the type of scissors that I utilized  for cutting My hairs .

You can see  the achieved result , looking at My reportage of the  1th October  2022 .


DR.ssa   VENEZIANA   PALADINO    -    Plastic  Surgeon


* * * AER - ART - V * * * : A Wonderful  View  of The  THEAS  NERAIDHAS  KE  VASILISSAS  MINNIE


PHOTOGRAPHY   OF   TODAY    6    10    2022



Nessun commento: