giovedì 12 dicembre 2019

* * * LA SOURCE

TODAY  REPORTAGE

The description of   My  Wonderful  Green RENAULT 5   written  the 4  December 2019  by two agents in  Via Oldoni in Vercelli  Town

" Very dirty voiture  " ( in this way starts the description of my voiture made by the agents of  Vercelli Town )

Of course , since I had fever , I hadn' t the time to do photographies of the voiture during the temporary parking in Via Oldoni the evening of the 4 December 2019

 Looking at the photographies that I realized the 7 December 2019 , I see that  My voiture  is rather bright , despite it was carried in a open  deposit out of Vercelli  Town and I haven' t clean it at all .


DR.ssa    VENEZIANA  PALADINO   -   Plastic  Surgeon


* * * ART - V :



PHOTOGRAPHY  OF  TODAY  12/12  2019

Nessun commento: