giovedì 21 giugno 2018

* * * 8 THE MAGIC JOURNEY

ISTORIA  OF  POLITISMOS

The name of the doll you can see is MELANIE

The day after I received the doll from some visitors , I cut the hair of the doll .

As you can see the result is beautiful and above all enlightening .

It was , infact a interesting written sentence , that I realized with the means I had at disposition  : a pair  of scissors .

Of course , it was not my fisrt sentence , since at that time I had pass the 5 years of age . . .

Since are passed more of  50 years from the day of the sentence , this means that it has a particular stability in the time , dhiladhi' is a
" EONIA  " sentence .


DR.ssa  VENEZIANA  PALADINO    -     Plastic  Surgeon


* * * AER - ART - V * * *  : MELANIE



PHOTOGRAPHY  OF  TODAY   21/06  2018        -        h   11.31



Nessun commento: