mercoledì 28 dicembre 2016

* * * LA SOURCE

ISTORIA  OF  POLITISMOS


Dearest friends readers , here you can see a free design , made in some seconds , 5 minutes to 8 , today  , by me .

A quarter of century ago , some plastic surgeons criticized in South America , some last minutes designs by me , that they saw .

May be that the chosen colour to illustrate the techniques described by phone by another fellow , a good plastic surgeon , was not ideal for South America .

On the other hand , I' m sure that , even in that occasion , I well
" visualized the perception " of the described tecniques by  phone , since for reasons of time and distance , I no looked at them directly  .


DR.ssa   VENEZIANA  PALADINO  -   Plastic Surgeon


* * * ART - V * * * : Design  by  VENEZIANA   -  28/12  2016





Nessun commento: