domenica 24 maggio 2015

* * * 8 THE MAGIC JOURNEY

ISTORIA  : a puntate
 EPISKEPSIS to  REGGIO  KALABRIA  town
19_ _ ?

EGHO'  V '  as  Chief  Stylist  Designer and Model with one of my creations : I  DHIMIURGHITRIA

* * * ART - EGHO'  V * * * : I DHIMIURGHITRIA


FINIKES  LANDS

Theme :
What  dessert  I  chose ?

Y. Ghr . : I had and  have no need to warn gold of uncertain provenience like that of the troadhes Vercelli people ( of course not the greatest part of the living citizens  of the town) as the photographer and gold maker in Vercelli town , allways interesting to ask me to warn his dirty gold chains , instead of to appreciate to photograph me.
An useful example of what means  " to skato'  tus  paximadimadhi  tus  "  100% troadhes families. Oh sorry , ! italian 100%  family type

Y. Ghr. 2° : All troadhes families are massacres lovers families , but italian intelligence  services at 100% zero science  , a  unanswerable Planet record till now , even if highly paied by citizens with taxes , are able to discover nothing . . .
So great lealty  . . . as italian intelligence services , and politicians all and italian judges too , were can you find it in the civilized world ?

SIXHARITIRIA !

Nessun commento: