venerdì 19 dicembre 2014

* * * 8 THE MAGIC JOURNEY

I GHONIA TIS EPISTIMIS - LOGHOS GHNOSEOS - LOGHOS SOFIAS

Even if forced  THE ARMONIA SMILE  manteins armonic character- VENEZIANA

* * * ART - EGHO' V * * * : THE ARMONIA SMILE - FORCED


PHOTOGRAPHY OF 19/12  2014

Y. GHR. : Of course , till now I haven ' t made no one lifting , no blefaroplasty , no one injection of ialuronic acid , no one injection of botox and similars , no one applications of laser or radiant therapy in all over my life , no one peeling , since all my patients , private and public , told me that I have , till now , no reason to use this kinds of presides .
And I believe to my patients. And my patients belive to me .

Other useful informations : Except of two months of birth control pharmacs for study their effectes on the female body , when I was very young ( below 20 years old ) no ormonal therapy all over my life  . . .
 But as you can see I  have a good  look  . . .
 
DR.ssa  VENEZIANA   PALADINO  -  Plastic  Surgeon

You can note that , when forced , a smile comports a change in the hand expression too - VENEZIANA

Nessun commento: